Now Broadcasting: Beneath Two Skies
Tap, tap. Check, 1, 2.
The rrrrrain in Ssssspain falls maaaainly on the plaaaain! She sells sea shells by the sea shore while woodchucks could chuck wood.
Tap, tap. Hrm. Frank, I think that Achievem–
What? What’s that?
Rustle, bump, cough. We’re… fond? Huh? Frank, you’re nice and all, but can we stick with the systems check, please?
Mumble “on the.. iiive” rustle mumble
Live? We’re LIVE?!
Achem. Hello! Welcome to the new, improved blog-formerly-known-as-Points of Convergence. We’re live. We’re tweaked out. We’re (hopefully) bug-free and ready to two-step right into this bright, shiny new 2009. Thanks for joining me here at Beneath Two Skies (that’s B2S for the tired fingers among us)!
Okay, yeah. You got the idea that we’re new and improved, but what does that really mean for your daily does of bloggin’? Let’s take a deeper look at the blog.
- … the same exploration of creative, inspirational and aesthetic World of Warcraft topics that you’ve come to know and love in Points of Convergence.
- … now self-hosted and running on the sleek, sexy WordPress blogging platform.
- … proud to be awarded the official Matticus Seal of Approval:
B2S is not:
- … purple and green, any more! YAY!
- … part of Rhoelyn’s nefarious plan to RULE THE WORLD. (… or is it??)
- … even remotely possible without the help of a few really awesome people. Special thanks go out to my creative directors, Mr. Rhoelyn and Matticus of World of Matticus; my technical director and assistant opinion-giver, Phaelia of Resto4Life, and our dear friend and font of all knowledge, T3h Googlez.